Recently, we learned that some users reported the existence of IDRT tokens other than IDRT owned by Rupiah Tokens on crypto exchange platforms that are not our official partners. Our users reported that these IDRT tokens that they obtained from some crypto exchanges on the platform cannot be deposited or converted to Rupiah Token (IDRT) wallets on our official partners’ crypto-asset platform. After further investigation, we found that the IDRT on the platform is not the IDRT belonging to Rupiah Token, this can be identified from the different smart contract addresses from the IDRT owned by Rupiah Token.
So, how to identify Rupiah Token (IDRT) to avoid losing your assets?
- Rupiah Token (IDRT) is officially available on three blockchain networks. Below are the official contract addresses:
- Ethereum chain (ERC20 token): IDRT
- Binance chain (BEP2 token) official asset name: IDRTB-178
- Luniverse chain (ERC20 token): IDRTL
What is a Smart Contract?
A Smart Contract is a self-executing contract with the terms of the agreement between buyer and seller being directly written into lines of code. The code and the agreements contained therein exist across a distributed, decentralized blockchain network. The code controls the execution, and transactions are trackable and irreversible.
2. Avoid losing your Rupiah Token (IDRT/ IDRTB/ IDRTL) by only trading on our official exchange partners on https://rupiahtoken.com/. Rupiah Token will not be responsible for any asset losses due to fraud, scam, and other acts of misappropriations.
3. If you are unsure or would like to investigate further whether you are trading Rupiah Token (IDRT/ IDRTB/ IDRTL) on verified exchanges, please contact us on the following channels:
- Telegram : t.me/rupiahtokenindonesia and t.me/rupiahtokeninternational
- Email : [email protected]
- Twitter : twitter.com/rupiahtokenidrt
- Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/rupiahtoken/
4. To ensure that you are trading the official Rupiah Token (IDRT/IDRTB/IDRTL), below are the official logos of the assets.