We would love to invite you to join our AMA Session with Jeth Soetoyo (founder and the CEO of Rupiah Token) to celebrate the listing of IDRT on Binance.com. Stand a chance to win a total reward of IDRTB 7,500,000 by asking interesting questions and answer the questions on the third segment correctly!
AMA will be held on:
Date: Saturday, April 18, 2020
Time: 15.00 (GMT+7)
Terms and Conditions:
- Join Telegram @Binance_Indonesian
- Join Telegram @RupiahTokenIndonesia (t.me/rupiahtokenindonesia)
- Follow Rupiah Token on Twitter (@RupiahTokenIDRT -> https://twitter.com/RupiahTokenIDRT) and Instagram (@RupiahToken -> https://instagram.com/rupiahtoken )
- Create an account on www.rupiahtoken.com if you have not had one
- Please prepare your IDRTB wallet address, your Binance e-mail address and your Telegram user ID
About Rupiah Token
PT Rupiah Token Indonesia is a venture-capital-backed startup based in Jakarta, Indonesia. As a leading Blockchain technology company, our mission is to boost the acceptance of Indonesian Rupiah worldwide and accelerate the transition to a more inclusive and open financial system. Since our establishment in January 2019, we have been hard at work developing our service in Indonesia and listing our tokens on reputable exchanges.
IDRT is now listed and available for trading on Binance.com with the trading pairs of:
- BTC/IDRT (https://www.binance.com/en/trade/BTC_IDRT)
- BNB/IDRT (https://www.binance.com/en/trade/BNB_IDRT)
- BUSD/IDRT (https://www.binance.com/en/trade/BUSD_IDRT)
- USDT/IDRT (https://www.binance.com/en/trade/USDT_IDRT)
Binance is a global cryptocurrency exchange that provides a platform for trading more than 100 cryptocurrencies. Since early 2018, Binance is considered as the biggest cryptocurrency exchange in the world in terms of trading volume.
To request for partnerships or other collaboration opportunities, please email [email protected] or visit rupiahtoken.com to submit a request.
Telegram (EN): https://t.me/rupiahtokeninternational
Telegram (ID): https://t.me/rupiahtokenindonesia