What if we told you that now you can buy IDRT/IDRTB on mobile apps? And what if we told that you no longer have to swap between IDRT and IDRTB?
Guess what? We are excited to announce that you can do that on Pintu!
What is Pintu?
Pintu is an Android & iOS mobile app where you can store various crypto assets such as BTC, ETH, and more. More importantly, Pintu also supports both Rupiah (fiat) and Rupiah Token. On Pintu, your Rupiah balance and Rupiah Token are integrated into one, so you no longer need to convert between Rupiah and Rupiah Token!
What is the benefit of using Pintu as a Rupiah Token user?
Pintu makes Rupiah Token easy to use! There are many benefits that you will get, such as:
- You can Deposit Rupiah real-time 24/7 from any banks throughout Indonesia without any additional charge (exclude bank transfer fee).
- In Pintu, You can Send your Rupiah Balance directly as Rupiah Token to the blockchain you want (IDRT for ERC-20 and IDRTB for BEP-2). For your convenience, gas fees will be charged in Rupiah (not ETH or BNB).
- On the other hand, if you Receive IDRT or IDRTB, Pintu will record your balance as Rupiah. You don’t have to swap between tokens!
- You can Withdraw your Rupiah balance to your bank account on behalf of your name with 0.5% withdrawal fee (plus bank transfer fee, if any).
Oh, and one more thing! For your convenience, all transactions between Pintu users are FREE and will be done in seconds!
Can you give an example of the flow of Rupiah Token usage on Pintu?
Below is one example of how you can use Rupiah Token on Pintu:
- Budi deposited Rp 100.000 from his bank account to Pintu. His Rupiah balance will be recorded as Rp 100.000.
- Next, Budi sent 200.000 IDRTB (BEP-2) from Trust Wallet to Pintu. His Rupiah balance now increased to Rp 300.000.
- Budi uses his entire balance to send 300.000 IDRT (ERC-20) to Liquid exchange to be traded on the BTC/IDRT market.
- After making a profit from trading and having IDRT 500.000 on the Liquid exchange, Budi sent all his IDRT to Pintu and withdrew his Rupiah balance (Rp 500.000) to his personal bank account.
Is Pintu wallet safe?
Yes! Pintu uses Curv.co technology to ensure the safety of users’ crypto assets.
To learn more, visit https://www.curv.co/.
How do I get Pintu?
Please download Pintu on:
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.valar.pintu
- iOS: https://apps.apple.com/id/app/pintu-buy-sell-bitcoin-in-idr/id1494119678
For further information:
About Rupiah Token
PT Rupiah Token Indonesia is a venture-capital-backed startup based in Jakarta, Indonesia. As a leading Blockchain technology company, our mission is to boost the acceptance of Indonesian Rupiah worldwide and accelerate the transition to a more inclusive and open financial system. Since our establishment in January 2019, we have been hard at work developing our service in Indonesia and listing our tokens on reputable exchanges.
Telegram (EN): https://t.me/rupiahtokeninternational
Telegram (ID): https://t.me/rupiahtokenindonesia