Both IDRT and IDRTB is by default available to be used with Trust Wallet – you just need to add the token with a simple tap.
Creating a new wallet (skip this if you already have one)
- Download and install Trust Wallet on your phone
- Open the app and tap on Create A New Wallet
- Read the notice and check the box if you agree. Click on continue.
- Write down your passphrase somewhere safe, and then click on continue.(WARNING: the passphrase is used to create your private key, which represents ownership of assets in the blockchain world. Never share your passphrase with others.)
- Tap the words in the correct order to form your passphrase.
- You’ve created your wallet! Now it’s time to add RupiahToken to your wallet.
Adding IDRT / IDRTB into your wallet
- Click on the + button on the top right
- Search for “IDRT” and choose which token you want to add (or remove)
- Tap the back button. Congratulations, you now can receive and send IDRT / IDRTB !